This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner that photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
The front-loading battery door allows user to change the battery without removing the alarm from the mounting bracket making battery replacement easy and convenient. This smoke alarm is available in a 6-piece cut case with tray for easy display as well as a 6-piece bulk pack for contractors and property owners. This unit is a UL Listed product with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket.
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections.
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip
- Front battery door makes replacing the battery easy for anyone.
- One button design for easy operation and less confusion. Operates Smart Hush and alarm test
- Battery run down protection will shut down alarm memory when AC power is not present, reducing low battery chirp.
- Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms
- Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft
- Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system.
- Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user's guide for complete instructions
|Power Source||120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery backup|
|Audio Alarm||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range||40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)|
|Humidity Range||5%-95% relative humidity (RH)|
|Size||5 in diameter x 1.75 in depth|
|Interconnects||Up to 24 Kidde devices|
|LED||Green, receiving AC power
Red, 4 modes of operation
|Warranty||10 year limited|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.