Kitchen Countertop Pop Up 20A GFCI Protected Power Outlet
Great for Kitchen counters, kitchen islands, desktops, home office, schools, retail outlets and hotel rooms
The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-PB countertop pop up box is designed to be hidden in a kitchen countertop or any other indoor surface where it is not possible or convenient to have a wall outlet. When in the closed position the outlet is hidden under the counter. When power is needed, simply press the spring-loaded button and the tension adjustable top raises up. The outlet is 20 Amp rated, integrated GFCI protection, has tamper resistant (TR) plugs, and is also weather resistant.
The pop up features an IP44 water rating and is splash rated. There is also a gasket under the bezel to prevent water intrusion from underneath the cover.
Certifications and Compliances
PUFP Series Safety and Certifications:
- ETL Certification Sheet – PDF
- Weather resistant (WR) outlet
- Meets 2014 NEC code 406.5E for countertops
- ETL listed for USA installations, # 4004534
- cETL listed for Canada installation, # 4004534
- CSA approved for Canada, #C22.2
- Conforms to UL 514A and 498
- UL listed receptacle: E473428
- Water protection: IP44 Spill proof rated top
- Tamper resistant (TR) plugs
- Gasket under bezel to keep water out
- RoHS and Proposition 65 compliant
- 1 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.