These electronic time switches provide to-the-minute programming for 7-day or full year load control for reduced energy costs.
Flexible load control is enhanced by Astro, Pulse and Interval options as required for outdoor lighting control, bell ringing and after hours temporary override respectively.
A non-volatile memory maintains all programmed switching times for the life of the time switch. A factory installed field replaceable lithium battery maintains accurate time keeping and calender information for a minimum of 8 years. Transient protection for up to 6,000 volts is provided by the power board. These time switches are housed in a lockable steel NEMA 3R enclosure.
- User Selectable Clock Format 12Hr AM/PM or 24Hr
- 1,000 Set Points Minimum
- 99 Programable Holiday Schedules
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Savings Time and Leap Year
- Pulsed, Interval, & Maintained Contact Options
- Non-Volatile Memory Maintains Program
- 6,000 Volt Transient Surge Protection
- NEMA 3R Raintight Case
- Multi-Voltage Clock Power Supply
- Form-C Contacts Provide for Both Normally Open and Closed Circuits