The new Siemens ES Series Load Center is the smart choice when value and quick installation are of highest priority. The ES Series load centers include labor saving features such as the patented Insta-wire and mounting trim tabs. These exclusive features make the ES Series load center the best load center for the value minded contractor.
- A 3-phase, 120/240 or 120/208-Volt, 200-Amp main lug load center with 30-spaces and 42-circuits
- Aluminum bus
- Ground bar field installed
- Combination head screws on neutrals, ground, trim, upper pan and bond screw provide installation flexibility
- Dual side inboard neutral
- Invertible for bottom feed application
- Mounting tabs on the trim hold it in place on the load center, freeing up both hands to drive the trim screws
- Pre-positioned bond screw eliminated bond straps/screw assemblies and reduces the risk of losing components in the field
- Insta-wire neutral/ground system allows for faster installation because screws arrive backed out, ready for wire insertion, the visible neutral and grounds systems also aids in the insertion of conductors
- Rigid, sturdy base pan provides ruggedness required for harsh applications
- NEMA type 1: enclosure is intended for indoor use
SIEMENS LOW VOLTAGE ES SERIES LOAD CENTER.
MAIN LUG WITH 30 1-INCH SPACES ALLOWING MAX 54 CIRCUITS.
3-PHASE 4-WIRE SYSTEM RATED 120/240V OR 120/208V (200A) 100KA INTERRUPT
SPECIAL FEATURES: ALUMINUM BUS, GRAY TRIM, NEMA TYPE1 ENCLOSURE FOR INDOOR USE.