The AFC Cable Systems 100 ft. x 1/2 in. Flexible Steel Conduit is a conduit with a flexible metal raceway ideal for electrical power, control and communication cables, motor leads, listed assemblies, listed wire fixtures and manufactured wiring systems. The conduit is made from high-grade galvanized steel of uniform-Gauge for strength, durability and corrosion resistance. Where applicable a separate grounding conductor is required for all trade sizes. Comes in a grey color. AFC Cable Systems, Inc. is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of electrical distribution products. The company supplies a broad range of innovative, cost-effective products including armored and metal clad cables, flexible wiring systems, flexible metal, non-metallic and flexible metallic Liquid Tight conduits and fittings throughout the United States and internationally.
- For general purpose applications and installations in close quarters that require added flexibility
- Made from high-grade hot-dipped galvanized low-carbon steel
- Continuous interlocking metal strip design enhances flexibility and integrity
- Interior surface allows for easy wire fishing
- 1, 2 and 3-hour through-penetration fire systems