Note: Wire prices are always fluctuating. Prices are subject to change at time of order.
Armored Type MC Cable is constructed with soft-drawn copper, Type THHN/THWN conductors rated 90 degree C dry available in sizes 14 AWG through 2 AWG and a green insulated grounding conductor. The conductors are cabled together and a binder tape bearing the print legend is wrapped around the assembly. Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly.
- Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings
- Power, lighting, control and signal circuits
- Fished or embedded in plaster
- Concealed or exposed installations
- Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22 (C)
- Places of assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways
- Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) and 645.5(D)(2)
- Conductors are cabled together and wrapped with a binder tape bearing the print legend
- Aluminum interlocking armor jackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.