- T8 LED lamp operates on line voltage with existing electronic ballast or without a ballast; one socket wired to line voltage, or both ends.
- Works with most instant start electronic ballasts in North America
- Voltage: 120–277V AC input, or 100-347V AC with ballast
- UL-listed / DL-rated / ETL listed
- Heat sink: 6063 extruded aluminum with heat dissipation ribs for superior thermal management
- Beam spread: 120°
- CRI: 80
- Base: fits standard G13 sockets
- Color temperature: Warm White (3000K), Natural White (4000K), Daylight (5000K)
- Lumens: 1000
- Rated life: 50,000 hours
- Ambient operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- Not dimmable, unless it is used with dimmable electronic ballast
- Special order: available in 3’, 6’, 8’ lengths
- Lumens per watt: 100LWP with ballast / 115LWP without ballast
- Power consumption is the same when using with or without ballast.
- Dimensions: 26 x 600mm, 2 Feet
- Chip: 60 SMD2835
- Avoid initial labor cost by replacing the fluorescent tube with this compatible tube. Once fluorescent ballast fails, there is no need to install a new ballast. This tube can simply work with direct A/C power.
- Ideal for offices, showrooms, refrigerators, cove lighting, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.