- Westgate's dimming function security lights
- Mount flush on wall or 4" round weatherproof box
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum with powder coat finish
- High Impact poly-carbonate lens
- CRI: 80
- Operating Temperature: -40 Degrees to 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Power factor: .90~.97
- Sensor angle: 180 degrees
- Light beam angle: 120 degrees for 28W / 100 degrees for 20W & 30W per head
- Voltage: 120V AC 50/60Hz
- Suitable for wet locations, IP65
- 7-year warranty
- Always on: Set function lever to on-time. Lights always on and can be controlled with a wall switch.
- On with Motion Only: Set function lever to Auto. Lights turn on with motion detected from dusk to down. When object moves away, light tuns off after 5 seconds to 50 minutes (set time with dial).
- On at 20% brightness from dusk to down with no motion detected. Set function lever to dim. Lights turn on to full brightness when motion detected from dusk to down. When object moves away, light tim to 20% after 5 seconds to 5 minutes (Set with time dial).
|Product Name||Finish||Lumens||Watts||Color Temp|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.