LED Flood Lights Are More Versatile Than You Think
- They are ideal for many different applications:
- Landscape lighting
- General site lighting
- Loading docks
- Playing fields and Stadiums
- Pathways, Entrances and Walkways
- Parking lot areas and More
- They are suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
- Great way to improve security to ward of burglars and other intruders.
- They replace existing HID flood lights and wall packs and will due to LED's energy efficiency.
- They are easy to use (requires a hard-wired outlet). Install and point and you have a directional light that can light up just about anything.
- If you want to take your flood lights to the next level, they are great for use with motion sensors or other instant on/off controls such as smart controls from Alexa and Google Assistant.
- They come in an array of styles, sizes, wattages, mounting options and color temperatures.
Styles - Bullet, Architectural, Square, Stadium
Pictured above: Westgate LFD2 LED Bullet Flood Light with Knuckle - BUY HERE
When you think about a flood light you probably think about the standard square versions. We're here to let you know that not all flood flights are created equally. They also come in a bullet form, architectural designed and stadium light versions.
Pictured above: Westgate Architectural LED Flood Light with Slip Fitter - BUY HERE
Architectural flood lights exist to give your fixture an extra bit of flare. These fixture includes a nice visor to help spread light more evenly. They can accent a home’s architectural details, as well as define entrances and walkways.
These bad boys are BRIGHT and come in different color temperatures. The most standard temperatures are 3000K, a soft white glow, 4000K, a daylight glow and 5000K, a crystal white glow. For some lights a 6500K temperature is also an option which will give off a cooler white. We have an array of flood lighting to chose from in order to complete the exact look you are looking for.
Most items are created with a die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish in bronze or white.
An IP rating from 44 to 64 works in mild climates. But for extreme weather conditions, we recommend flood lights with a rating of IP65 or above.
>> Browse our Flood Lights Here <<
We hope you received great value from this post. If you have any questions regarding our LED fixtures or feel like we missed something please contact us through our website or call us at (323) 939-9900. We've been dishing out quality service since 1982 and would love to give you a helping hand on your next project. We do have a physical store if you would like to see the fixtures in hand. Our address is 5512 W Pico Blvd. in Los Angeles, CA.
As always, be the light.